The 9-Shot Challenge allows players to compete on virtual courses in a series of nine approach shots, testing your iron play skills, with the first tournament ranging in distances from 94 – 186 yards. Players can see where they stand in real time as global leaderboards track progress throughout the tournament. Leaderboard standings will include country flags representing each player, providing visual representation to the true connection of communities around the globe through this competition.
How players enter:
- After registration the player simply chooses the GLOBAL 9 SHOT CHALLENGE
- They are set 9 x approach shots at Pebble Beach
- Each of the 9 shots are the same for every range across the world
- Each shot is measured and the total score is the combination of the distance all your shots from the pin
- To take the 9 shots will take the player ONLY a matter of minutes to play and they can play as many times as they like!
6th Feb and - 14th Feb – 9 days of global competition.
As New Zealand and Australia get first to get the sun and hit balls on the range we will be able to dominate the global Leaderboard by the time the rest of the world wake up early and it would be fantastic to see some local flags on the leaderboard screens!
Competitors can join the challenge and put their skills to the test on the world-famous Pebble Beach Golf Course by downloading the free WGT by Topgolf mobile golf game, loved by over 30 million users. Download here: